Collection of Data/Personal InformationWhen you subscribe to the Services, Ollie Order will collect some Personal Information about you such a but not limited to:
- your full name, telephone number, email address, and mailing address;
- your Ollie Order access credentials which are assigned to you upon subscription to the Services;
- your IP Address;
- your billing address and any necessary information to complete any financial transaction, including without limitation, your credit card information;
- information we may receive relating to communications you send to us, such as queries, comments, or Feedback;
- your Customer Data (defined in the Terms of Service) including, without limitation: an Authorized User's (defined in the Terms of Service) login history and any actions taken by such Authorized User while accessing the Services.
(collectively, the "Personal Information").
Purpose of Collection of Data
Ollie Order uses the Data for the following general purposes:
- to identify you when you login to your account;
- to enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you;
- to verify your transactions;
- to contact you about your account and provide customer services support or other services set forth in the Order;
- to keep you informed about the Services;
- to sell or market the Services to you;
- to keep the Services safe and secure;
- to improve the services;
- other reasons not yet contemplated;
OUR DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- Ollie Order discloses Personal Information gathered via the Services to third parties in order to deliver services, improve the services and earn revenue.
- when you consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party;
- where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving threats to the rights, property or personal safety of any person;
- when we determine it is required to provide the services to you;
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any Personal Information in our custody is accurate and up to date for the purposes for which the Personal Information is to be used by the Company. In most instances, we rely on users of the Services to notify us of any changes to their Personal Information provided by them.
RETENTION OF DATA
- Ollie Order retains your Data for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as, delivering the service, improving the service, collecting statistics complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes or enforcing the Terms of Service.
- In certain circumstances, certain personal information may need to be retained by Ollie Order for a period of time following the cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Ollie Order follows industry best practices and standards to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure. Only staff and service providers who have a legitimate business purpose for accessing the Data collected by us are authorized to do so. Unauthorized use of the Data by anyone affiliated with Ollie Order is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
- You and you alone are responsible for ensuring that you do not disclose your account access information to third parties. This includes but is not limited to not disclosing such information to anyone, ensuring that sufficient security software is installed and running on your computer, smartphone or tablet, that your network firewall is of sufficient quality and that your wireless connection is encrypted to a degree that will prevent third party access. Ollie Order is not responsible for any failure by you to secure your own device and its access to the Internet or your use of public, unsecured networks. Ollie Order is also not responsible for any failure by you to eliminate malware. These failures and other can make you vulnerable to privacy breaches and would put you and your Data at risk.
- ACCOUNTABILITY AND CONTACTING US